viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

Postgraduate Studies


Hi, dear bloggers

I will talk to you about what I want to study when I finish my Forest engineering degree.
In the University of Chile, specifically the faculty of forestry sciences and conservation of nature, there are different postgraduate courses, masters and doctorates, between these courses I would take the Mastery in wild areas and conservation of nature, in order to do that I would study here in Chile since the fact of studying in another country or city would suppose me to be far away from my home, and even more it would make me leave my son "alone" somehow and not being present in his life for a certain period of time and in the changes he could have. 


What I like from this Mastery is the topics that are studied, like problems related to the conservation of nature and the management of natural environment, this is due to urbanization problems, massive industrialization and constant changes in the use of the ground, which has been leading to a progressive reduction of wild areas. Moreover, the economic growth has influenced negatively in the relationship between the society and the environment. 

In order to study this Mastery, I would prefer to take the classes during the the week days, besides having field trips, since this is very necessary to complement the theorical lessons in the classroom, and they are also useful because we can study and observe the problems that exist in the different environmental and natural resources. 


Thanks, Bye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario