domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

My Future Job!

Dear Bloggers:

In this occasion I will speak of the future work that I would like to have that is related with what I am studying that is the Forestry. 

I would like to belong to the field of the Ministry of the environment after I have done made any magister related with the conservation of the nature and this work in the Department of spaces natural and biodiversity, here there are different sections, but the one I would like to belong the most is the collection and administration of data section, and participate in the improvement of the environmental quality and its biodiversity through the execution of different studies and programs of research, besides perform sampling of the vegetation that exist to far and wide in Chile for its classification according to its state of conservation. 

This is fieldwork that is what I like the most, since one learns more in ground seeing the different realities that are related to the vegetation and to the people that coexist within the nature. I prefer that than to be sitting behind a desktop for several hours of work.

I would also like to contribute what I know, to make a better country working with communities that need of professionals who teach them to take advantage of the resources that are on their land in a sustainable way and thus give a better quality of life.

By doing this I would feel satisfied, since it would help me be a better person in the professional field.



1 comentario: