martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

My favourite piece of technology


My fovourite piece of technology It is the PlayStation 2, because I play car racing "Need for Speed​​", adventures of "Crash" and "Pokémon" with my son Fabian.
I bought it to my son when he was four years old, for entertainment after doing his homeworks.
The PlayStation is a console that is insert in CD games, going with lever paragraph utilization do the movements, this lever has buttons that indicates some action in the game.
 
I haven’t used it this year because of my studied , between 1-2 hours a week. I like it because I stress out, relax me and make me share with my son.
At present, the PlayStation is not essential for me because I'm giving the not much use as When he did not studied , here's the both think it would not affect me if I do.
 
Good Bye!


 

5 comentarios: