lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

My Auto Biography


My name is Victoria Arévalo, I was born in Santiago in 1991, I'm 23 years old, I started elementary school at age of 4 and finished high school in 2009.

When I was in fourth year of school i`ve got pregnant. In 2009 I had my son Fabian. The pregnancy was very beautiful.

I am a student of forestry at the Universidad de Chile in 2014, I am in second year of career.
  
I live in Villa Los Heroes, Maipú with my family. We are six persons, with my husband, my son, my parents–in-law, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.

My hobbies, are listening to music, going for walks with my family, and going out to eat delicious food.

This is my blog.

Goodbye.



                         Reserva Nacional Llanquihue, Volcán Calbuco (2015)






4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Girl you look awesome, keep doing what you know to you ;) Bless xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your photo it very beautiful !
    this place doesn't exist any more :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful picture... I hope you stay excelent... you are a very dedicated woman
    see you later :)

    ResponderEliminar